Chatbot Manager/Conversational Designer
Where you’ll work: US Remote
Marketing at LastPass
If you’re looking for a place to flex your creativity and craft compelling interactions, you’ve found it at LastPass. Our marketing team is responsible for shaping our company story and how we present it to our employees and the world. You will directly impact the business and image of an award-winning leader in password management and security.
LastPass is seeking an experienced Chatbot Manager/Conversational Designer to own the strategy and optimize conversation design for our lastpass.com Chatbot. You will be the owner of the Chatbot experience, the mastermind behind conversation design and optimization, and the power user of the chatbot platform & analytics tools to support end users on a global scale, drive sales, and enhance the success of user support. If you have passion for the web, 3+ years of experience in developing interaction solutions for conversational AI platforms, an entrepreneurial spirit, and excitement about solving complex prospect and customer problems - this position is a perfect fit for you.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapid experimentation, you live by the “always be learning” philosophy, which includes flexing your online conversion muscle and working to identify optimization opportunities for chat conversations, design solutions, and scale wins across the website. This role is innovative, constantly pushing boundaries and “upping the game” to drive significant growth and incremental revenue.
You will reimagine how we scale and optimize customer experience in our Chat channel, ensuring everything from the design, brand, tone, content, flows and interactions all produce a fantastic brand experience for our customers while driving deflection of customer issues and inquiries through the bot’s automation.
Your Day to Day
As a Chatbot Manager/Conversational Designer you would be working on:
- Utilize knowledge of web marketing, customer support, demand gen, eCommerce and contact sales flows to guide the strategy of chatbot and live chat expansion
- Lead the charge on Chatbot integration into LastPass marketing tech stack and collaborate on solutions to ensure conversation flows and conversations outcomes are captured accurately and passed to other data platforms.
- Identify KPIs and work with analytics team to drive analysis of chat channel performance and user/agent interactions
- Improve automation of chatbot into live chat and develop implementation plans for extending automation coverage
- Write dialog and other related copy for conversational experiences that aligns with best practices for customer service, LastPass messaging framework and brand guidelines
- Contribute to requirements gathering, user story definition, estimates, and backlog planning and lead the execution of projects tied to chatbot functionality
- Serve as an industry expert and maintain deep knowledge of the evolving technology landscape and our competition
What We’re Looking For
As a Chatbot Manager/Conversational Designer, your background will look like:
- 5 years of experience working in B2C and B2B web marketing, eCommerce and SaaS environments
- 3+ years of experience in conversation design using leading technologies (Khoros a plus)
- Deep understanding of chat functionalities/capabilities, conversation design and their impact on lead generation
- Proven ability to work with emerging technology capabilities, rapidly testing and learning, and scaling innovative solutions
- Experience in digital transformation working in a fast-paced operating environment
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change
- Desire to manage multiple, varied priorities with a proactive lens and operating with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in an Agile, specifically Scrum, environment
- Proven track-record of accountability, both within your responsibilities and the broader company
- Solution oriented, creative problem solver with a positive, “can-do” attitude
Helping millions around the world organize their online lives, LastPass, is an award-winning password manager that makes going online easier and safer. We help customers securely accomplish the things that matter with less effort and more peace of mind.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making IT easy, anywhere.