Digital Product Lead-TOBI Jour&Cov Sales
Date: Sep 14, 2022
Location: Istanbul, TR
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a Digital Product Lead- Tobi Journey & Coverage Sales
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
• As Tobi Journey & Coverage Sales Squad we need a Product Lead who has a good command of Agile methodology, AI, Machine Learning and process assesment. Building new end-to-end TOBi journeys for not-yet developed capabilities and experiences.
Your Place in the team
Looking for a team member for Tobi Journey & Coverage Sales who will be responsible for;
• Define and manage the strategy and positioning of the digital product/channel
• Elicite business requirements and convert the requirements into a robust MVP aligned with squad’s priority
• Manage Natural Language Understanding (NLP) model with a continuous improvement approach
• Design the customer conversation flows in the customer care channels by analysing as-is customer journeys, internal and external data sources and content-analysis
• Oversee entire lifecycle of the product and has deep knowledge of the specific product/channel and its features in order to develop & maintain
• Formulate hypotheses for, construct and execute A/B tests in order to maintain a deep understanding of customer needs, personas, and journeys
• Develop customer insights by implementing and using a full range of data sources such as conversation history, user research, A/B testing, transaction data and online behaviour models
• Understand and leverage digital channels and technologies (e.g. NLP, Voice Technologies, AI, Cloud, Machine Learning, RPA etc.) that change the environment
• Try new technologies and journeys, explore digital opportunities to provide a personalized experience for the customers
• Create innovation in digital product journeys with prioritized features to drive value in short delivery cycles
• Work agile in squads closely with Frontend/Backend developers, Solution Owners, Content Editors and Quality Assurance team members
• Follow emerging digital technology advancements in order to have a tech-savy approach
We are looking for you if you have
• Minimum 5 years experience in digital product development fields
• Knowledge of Chatbot/Digital Assistant development environments, such as NLU, Bot Designer Tools, Conversational UX is a plus
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Experience in process design tools
• Having a strong analytical background
• Strong leadership attitudes
• Good at communication with a proactive approach
• Experience in digital channel management
• Experience in converting business requirements into technical requirements
• Interest on innovative technologies such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing etc.
• Knowledge of self-service experience design, digital product management, customer oriented product management
• Good at data analysing and data driven decision making ability
• Able to manage change, make decisions and create valuable features for customers
This role has a #hybrid working model
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then visit our website: www.vodafone.com.tr
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.