Senior Associate, Artificial Intelligence (AI) Product-Kuala Lumpur
Reporting to the Head, Product Operation – Customer Care, you will be responsible for :
• Define strategies and deliver ongoing optimization of customer engagement through chatbot, automation tools as well as identify and drive the use of others customer engagement tools.
• Monitor and track the key indicators and propose evaluation metrics of AI products to improve overall chatbot performance.
• Apply data analysis techniques to analyze logs and user feedback to strategize the improvement plan on the knowledge base, resolution and customer satisfaction of AI products.
• Oversee chatbot conversations and answers to ensure quality, transparency, consistency, and alignment to publishing standards and branding style guides.
• Create personalized experiences for customers engaging via chat or online contact methods.
• Ideate and create customer journeys through self-service experiences.
• Collaborate closely with the R&D team, particularly algorithms engineers and product managers, to improve user interaction of AI products.
• Lead projects of specific recommendations and action plans to drive customer service and process improvement strategy across customer touchpoint.
• Represent chatbot solutions in cross-departmental projects and identify AI Support downstream impacts.
• Work extensively with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and implement optimal solutions in the areas identified.
• Stay current on industry trends, provide recommendations for improvement, and implementation, and adapt team operations to remain innovative.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
To succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Bachelor in any of computer science/engineering, mathematics, data science, statistics, or related fields.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in customer service, contact center or contact channel management
• At least 2 years managerial/leadership experience.
• Strong background in AI, deep learning, machine learning, pattern recognition, data mining and statistics is preferred.
• Experience with Data Analytics tools and Statistics (Python, SQL, Power BI) is preferred.
• Demonstrate project management capability, ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses and influencing results.
• Business level command of English language, reading, writing and speaking.
• Adaptive to changing scope and evolving business environments
• Self-directed, highly motivated, proactive, and able to handle stress professionally
• Methodical, analytical, and data-driven
• Thrives in a fast-paced, global environment where continuous learning is a must
• Able to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Passionate about innovating the customer experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Driver of change and solution oriented – identify the opportunity and recommend solution
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerating Southeast Asia progress through commerce and technology