Conversation Designer French
Do you like writing for chatbots and voice assistants? Do you like developing, testing, analyzing and improving conversational flows? And are you a self-starter where your instinct is to discover ways to help members the best way possible? Then we would love you to join Basic Fit as Conversational Designer!
What are you going to do as Conversational Designer?
As Conversational Designer you design dialogues that allow people to talk to a chatbot in the most natural way. You will come up with the content and implement the conversational flows in the chatbot that support Basic-Fit in our contact with members. By also analyzing why members are contacting us, you know exactly how our virtual chatbot Ruby can help members. Thereby increasing the satisfaction score.
In this dynamic role you take on conversational design assignments and implement them in the platform of our digital partner. You will manage the chatbot Ruby which includes the coordination of translations. You report your progress to your manager and share your insights with colleagues in the Customer Care team.
In this unique starters position you can immediately create value for millions of members. Our team is growing and we would love for you to grow with us!
- Create copy/content for the chatbot to automate customer questions
- Plan, coordinate and implement conversational flows
- Coordinate translation processes to ensure tone of voice
- Report and analyze why customers are contacting us
- Advise on relevant tooling/software
- Signal problems in processes and flows (this is why customers contact us)
- Advise on guidelines for conversational design
- Monitor closely and act on developments in your field of expertise.
- In time you will research solutions for voice assistants
- You have at least a HBO work and thinking level.
- You have a background with customer experience, customer service and/or copywriting. You have an affinity with conversational design. You have a natural connection or even passion for language.
- You are emphatic: you can place yourself in the shoes of an user. You like to work with many different departments.
- You are analytic, data oriented and linguistically skilled.
- You are pragmatic, result driven and quick on your feet to act on new insights.
- You master the French language natively with English as a second language. It is bonus if you can also master Spanish or German.
- But above everything else, we value a great attitude. Are you accurate, curious, socially skilled, ambitious and sporty? Then you have an advantage!
We are the number one low-cost and high-value fitness brand in Europe. We are determined to make fitness accessible to everyone and a habit people love. Together with our orange squad, we deliver affordable fitness solutions at 1000+ clubs across Europe, to over 2.8 million members combining our straightforward membership model with top-notch fitness technologies. However, where we are today is just the beginning. In the next years, we aim to further professionalize and to continue our growth. We move like a scale-up, making use of our strong corporate backbone.
Are you curious, entrepreneurial, practical, and do you have a playful demeanor? Basic-Fit is the right place for you. Please feel invited to grow with us, to make an impact and to share our mission. Welcome to the Orange Family.
• An informal (you can wear jeans and sneakers if you like), international (many cultures and languages) and friendly, down-to-earth environment;
• Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to make an impact;
• Unlimited access to the online training courses of GoodHabitz;
• Good benefits, including travel allowance, a bicycle plan, discount on health insurance, work from home allowance and participation in our pension scheme (Basic-Fit pays 52% of the premium);
• Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
• And a beautiful gym (fitness equipment, spinning bikes, virtual group lessons) at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Apply to this vacancy now!
You can apply via the application button. You will receive a response from us as soon as possible, either by mail or phone.
If you are invited you will have an interview at our office and if you are hired you will start with training.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Emina Bongenaar Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all recruitment agencies: recruitment is handled by our Corporate Recruiter herself, this means no help is needed. If I do need some help, I have some great agencies I like to work with. Thank you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making fitness accessible to everyone, anywhere and a habit you love.