- Job no: JEE97Category: Customer Operations & Shared Services
- Exciting time to join a top 100 ASX listed business with big goals
- Hybrid working arrangement - mix of WFH/office
- Access to a great selection of benefits
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
Role Purpose & Environment
To support Customer Care in developing and implementing digital activities to optimise and guide customers toward digitally assisted channels away from voice reducing customer effort. This will be done through data driven decisions to create effective self-service journeys on digital, channelling contacts through TOBi - our chat bot, live-chat or messaging for quicker easier self-service. The role will be key to operationally driving an increased digital adoption and self-service whilst maximising the customer experience.
We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG. Due to the dynamic nature of the business your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
- Through digital innovation, problem solving and an ethos of continuous improvement, you will design, build, test and continuously optimise new and current customer journeys within TOBi.
- Support the creation, prioritisation, and implementation of a backlog of improvements to chat bot journeys.
- Work collaboratively across TPG Telecom and outsource partners to drive digital optimisation solutions.
- Bring TOBi to life through human centred journey design. Make it easy for customers to get what they need.
- Use analytical skills to identify improvement opportunities from datasets, and apply creative problem solving to develop solutions to problems.
- Operational monitoring of deployed functions, to identify new opportunities, or reduce customer pain points.
- Work collaboratively with various departmental stakeholders to improve the digital assisted care offerings.
- Support the Leadership team with information and assistance relating to the optimisation of Digital assisted channels as required.
Knowledge & Experience
- Three years plus experience working in a digital assisted customer service delivery environment, ideally within a high-volume consumer environment.
- An awareness of language semantics with a solid grasp of intent and outcome.
- Experience in conversation design, user experience design and excellent copy writing skills. Experience writing documentation for technical, and non-technical audiences.
- Experience analysing large data sets to find opportunities, and to measure the success of changes that have been made.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer centric mindset: Listens to and hears customer’s needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel · Thorough understanding of IT project and change control processes
- Minimum one year plus experience in Dialogflow, Amazon Lex or equivalent NLU bot framework.
- Minimum one year plus of Genesys development experience, or equivalent industry experience.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (work from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
If you think the power of people and collaboration can make a meaningful difference in the world, then APPLY NOW to help us build a better future.
Bolder and better together!
Your application has been successfully submitted.