Product Manager (Chatbot) - Remote
Since 1998, Businessolver has delivered market-changing benefits technology and services supported by an intrinsic responsiveness to client needs. The company creates client programs that maximize benefits program investment, minimize risk exposure, and engage employees with easy-to-use solutions and communication tools to assist them in making wise and cost-efficient benefits selections. Founded by HR professionals, Businessolver's unwavering service-oriented culture and secure SaaS platform provide measurable success in its mission to provide complete client delight.
Sofia is Businessolver’s industry-first, award-winning personal benefits assistant. Sofia is an extension of our service center team, powered by machine-learning applications and empathetic design, to provide 24/7, personalized support to employees who have questions about their employer benefits.
We are looking for a product manager who can help evolve Sofia’s conversational AI design to be more human-centric and provide personalized, contextual recommendations across experience modalities (e.g., text, voice). We are looking for someone who is passionate about the user experience and initiative design to support individuals optimize their benefits and live healthier lives.
You will work with a team focused on providing a best in class, omni-channel customer experience. This includes, but not limited to, call center and mobile product managers, software and machine-learning engineers, computational linguists, UX designers, business intelligence (BI) analysts, and business stakeholders to enhances our digital, self-service capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the implementation and development of Sofia’s product roadmap to implement the next iteration of Sofia’s conversations design and features
- Develop strong cross functional partnerships internally with product teams, engineering, member services, operations leaders, and BI team to derive customer insights
- Conduct product and competitive research to help shape both long- and short-term strategy while balancing business need
- Deliver intuitive and simple design for both chat and voice by working closely with UX design team and writers
- Leverage data metrics to inform key business decisions and areas of opportunity and showcase effectiveness of solutions
- Create and deliver business requirements documents to showcase the opportunity, return-on-investments and prioritize features of solutions
- Help create technical specification documentation to communicate required system changes for development and define and execute user acceptance testing, lead efforts on end-user training, product testing, and rollout
- Collaborate with sales, and marketing teams to develop successful go-to-market programs that enable sales to effectively position call center solutions, increase client retention and support documentation for client implementation and operation teams
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in product management on customer facing products
- Minimum of 2 years working in conversational AI / Chatbots and/or Digital Assistants
- Proven track record of driving complex product initiatives to successful completion, with significant impact in the business results
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority and manage ambiguity and competing priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of product development/product management lifecycle
- Excellent written / verbal communications and data analytics skills to influence decision maker and promote our solution
- Strong seeker/learner and empathetic mindset
- Not required but preferred - prior experience working in employee benefits or health care, AWS, and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
The pay range for this position is The pay range for this position is 100K to 120K per year (pay to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data).
This role is eligible to participate in the annual bonus incentive plan.
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Businessolver is committed to maintaining an environment that protects client data. We train our employees to maintain leading class security practices and expect all employees to adhere to policy, procedures and controls.
(Applicable to all roles at an AVP, DIR, VP or SVP and above level):
Serve as a security contact for the business unit. Responsible for driving adoption and compliance with information security and privacy practices. Serve as a liaison with the information security team on security and privacy matters.
Equal Opportunity at Businessolver:
Businessolver is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Benefits Administration Technology with Heart.