What this job involves:
Provide user support and customer service related to workplace queries on company-supported computer applications and platforms and advise on the appropriate action.
- Answer all incoming chats/calls from a multi-geo portfolio
- Ensure that requests are addressed in an expeditious manner
- Analyse caller's needs and be empowered to implement the best strategy to respond to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- Resolves and coordinates the resolution of customer issues
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to standard operating procedures
- Verify and track work requests to completion
- Continually build customer relations with client personnel
- Chat Support staff must have the most positive impact on their clients through their ability to:
- Problem solve and discern between the symptoms of the problem and the root cause
- Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Convey their commitment to customer satisfaction over the telephone
- Take ownership of the ultimate resolution of the customer's problem
- Be proactive and take initiative to find the best solution to the problem
- Determine when to escalate critical works or issues that cannot be resolved without further assistance
- Ability to capture information in the system whilst continuing conversation with the client
- Bring new ideas of innovation and automation excellence into the support team
All other duties and tasks assigned
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply, it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
Education and experience
10 +2 in any stream
A relationship builder
As well as a keen desire for success in Customer Service, you’ll have the ability to handle complex conversations with Clients. You’ll also be good at building team relationships and excellent interpersonal skills.
Great organisational skills
You’ll have great time management and organisational skills, and be good at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment and adapting to your team’s or client’s changing requirements.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Keep your ambitions in sight and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We shape the future of real estate for a better world. http://co.jll/vxA550JbRF8