AI Architect - Conversational AI & RPA
Does the idea of addressing complex data problems inspire you? Are you excited to apply your strong analytical and software architecture skills to solve complex and large-scale challenges? Are you fascinated by the interactions between complex business processes and a data-oriented approach? If yes, we would love to speak with you. Here at Schneider Electric, we are transforming our business with Artificial Intelligence & Automation technologies to empower end users with Machine Learning and Cognitive computing and generate business value.
The AI Technology team in Schneider Digital is looking for an AI Architect as part of Platform Engineering team. The goal is to define and deliver architecture for RPA and Conversational AI services to empower hundreds of data scientists, data engineers and AI engineers to deliver sustainable AI solutions. This role will work closely with product management, engineering team and end users to define the best-in-class cloud architecture for the RPA and Conversational AI services.
If you're excited by the opportunity to positively impact business processes through innovation and application of advanced technologies, you will feel at home. This role also offers significant learning and growth opportunities in Artificial Intelligence space.
- Define the architecture for RPA and Conversational AI services part of the AI Platform that simplifies building and deploying AI solutions at scale.
- Identify key technical components to build a modern large-scale cloud based software platform
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver the platform
- Manage full spectrum from conducting experiments to delivering production ready models
- Work as part of a global team to deliver comprehensive solutions
- Participate in working groups in addressing specific challenges / ad-hoc projects.
- Research emerging technologies deemed relevant to RPA and Conversational AI
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- 10+ years industry experience in software architecture and development experience, from concept to production.
- Experience building software platform from the ground-up, creating standards, guidelines, and development methods. Prior experience in building platforms is a strong plus.
- Strong experience in dealing with performance, scalability, distributed caching, API, and open-source technologies.
- Strong experience in RPA technologies: Blue Prism, UI Path
- Deep understanding of public cloud technologies: Azure, AWS
- First experience with Conversational AI and NLP
- Strong experience in development tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of AI and Machine learning systems and how they integrate into enterprise business process applications
- A passion for implementing coding best practices across a team.
- Deep appreciation for diversity of thought and a proponent for collaborative solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive experience with Agile and/or SaFe practices.
- Experience with observability services (Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog).
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes.
You should have the following technology and framework exposure:
- Public Cloud: AWS, Azure
- RPA: Blue Prism, UI Path
- Experience with Containerization (AKS, EKS)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation.