Product Manager - IT Chatbot
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
About the team:
Core Technology (CT) is a global team responsible for the end-to-end eBay technology platform. This platform runs our entire infrastructure and all the services that come together to form ebay.com.
- Develop and lead product roadmap, vision and strategy for eBay employees Digital Assistant
- Work with eBay customers (Human Resources, Communications, Finance, Technology, Operations, etc.) to understand their business requirements and craft the product roadmap for a suite of capabilities, and define success metrics.
- Assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Develop and maintain product backlogs, use cases and other critical information to drive development.
- Collaborate and build alignment for your product’s roadmap, strategy and vision
- Align with the platform architect and development lead on grooming, sprint planning and roadmap creation.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a product manager working on user facing products
- A passion for building great user experiences across web and mobile devices
- Ability to write clear, complete, and implementable user stories and specifications
- Solid technical background, experience managing software products using agile methodologies
- Strong customer empathy, customer/user focus and have a “can do” attitude
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate and work on cross-group projects
- Design and problem solving skills to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- Capability to work independently and drive projects with many moving parts
**This position can be based in our Austin, TX location or remote in other US locations.**
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)" excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
Your application has been successfully submitted.