Alliances Director (Americas)
Cognigy, a market leader in Conversational AI, powers up enterprise contact centers to exceed customer expectations, improve agent satisfaction and rapidly respond to market changes. The Cognigy.AI platform enables next-generation customer service, with a suite of solutions including Conversational IVR, Smart Self-Service, and Agent + Assist. Cognigy.AI gives the enterprise what it needs to deliver always-on, personalized service experiences at scale, on both voice and chat.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be enabling customer and employee service that is loved by everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts: Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
About the job:
We are growing rapidly in the American regions and are looking to expand our alliance network. Our focus is on strategic consulting firms and strong regional players, specifically within the contact center world. Growth of our alliance network is fundamental for our success.
We are looking for an inspirational, experienced and well-connected Alliance Director to lead the alliances business and to design and shape our future alliance strategy within the Americas.
Job location: USA, remote (East Coast)
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement the alliance strategy for the Americas to support the regional revenue target through sourcing and influencing deals with SI (Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG, etc.) and VAR partners
- Manage our key partnerships by building a strong personal network on all levels.
- Define joint Go-to-Market strategies and business plans with key partners
- Support the development of partner awareness, onboarding, and adoption programs to accelerate partner contribution.
- Work closely with the Americas Sales Team and collaborate effectively with the wider Global Business Partners Alliances team to ensure programs and activities are coordinated and best practices are shared
- Lead alliances teams to drive partner relationships across a range of business activities (joint solution development, sales engagement, lead development, marketing, training & certification, and product integrations/development)
- Take quota responsibility for The Americas overlay revenue across defined partner channels; manage programs to maximize pipeline development, sales revenue and influence revenue from across all channel partners.
- A proven, successful track record at managing successful partnership teams in an indirect sales model with various partner types, such as: systems integrators (SIs), consulting partners, technology providers and resellers on all levels, including C-suite.
- Strong networking skills and a strong, proven, personal network into global SI’s like Deloitte, Accenture, Capgemini, KPMG and understand how these companies are working
- A solid understanding and experience within the American Contact Center market and today´s challenges of this industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the motivation to build the next unicorn
- A team-player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment.
- Strong coaching skills and sales methodology knowledge allowing you to ensure your team will consistently deliver strong results
- A proven track record of leading teams to achieve quotas and objectives within a complex client acquisition-driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space
- Extensive experience generating partner sourced and partner influenced pipeline and also experience working with partners to co-sell and influence revenue
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work - these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Company pension plan
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cognigy.AI: Enterprise Conversational AI Technology for customer & employee support process automation.