Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At PolyAI, we help enterprises supercharge their customer experience by being always available. 24/7. In any language.
Our conversational AI platform makes it possible for enterprises to create human-like virtual agents. We have one ambition: delivering the best voice experiences in the world.
We are now looking for our first Senior Product Designer to lead the discovery and design of the platform that enables the creation and fine-tuning of virtual agents. You will be joining a fast-growing team of Product Managers, Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers and Dialogue Designers to help brands take their CX to the next level.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Understand — Working with the team, customers, and stakeholders to explore and identify the problem space, including its constraints, opportunities, and contexts. Clearly define and communicate the problems to be solved and desired outcomes to reach.
- Facilitate — Facilitating design thinking from the team and stakeholders. Facilitating product vision and discovery by researching, conceiving, wireframing, and prototyping user experiences.
- Implement — Translating and refining ideas, feedback, and complex product requirements into effective product solutions. Designing user flows and product interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful.
- Measure — Helping to identify why specific initiatives are being prioritized and measuring their outcomes. Subjecting solutions to early and consistent review and testing. Taking a data-informed approach to your product design decisions.
- SaaS product design experience – You have a healthy command of the Product Design discipline, from discovery to execution to validation to measurement, and have applied your craft for 5+ years on SaaS products.
- User research – You have been running both qualitative and quantitative research projects to understand past problem spaces.
- Broad expertise – A strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity.
- Solid communication – Your ability to think and communicate clearly is the root of all else: understanding people, working effectively in teams and being able to create impactful work.
- Simplify complexity – You have experience designing web solutions for complex systems.
- AI experience – You have worked on AI/ML products and understand their constraints.
Your application has been successfully submitted.