Conversation Writer, Consumer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies re-imagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a Conversation Writer, Consumer to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
The Conversation Writer, Consumer is an exceptional professional who can transform complex and regulated medical content into clear, compelling, and compliant messaging for consumers. You will be responsible for the development of commercial and patient support information across different channels, such as web and voice.
You’ll achieve this by developing best-in-class conversations for chatbots and voice agents, from the initial strategy phase to user testing and revisions.
What you will be doing:
- Auditing existing client assets and market research to determine the strategy for the conversational agent and best use of assets (Prescribing Information, websites, etc.)
- Plan and write engaging, accessible, and precise conversations based on the defined strategy, using:
- Existing client assets and style guides
- Knowledge of medical concepts and terminology
- Natural conversational dialogue
- Knowledge of conversational agent UI/UX
- Appropriate tools to create robust conversation flows
- Using fundamental principles of design to enable new ways of interacting with complex information
- Working with the Conversation Designer, create prototypes and complete user testing
- Create bot and user personas based on internal frameworks
- Analyze usage metrics and utterances to understand user pain points and recommend suggestions to improve the existing experience
- Collaboratively create and contribute to scalable conversation strategies for assigned projects (you’ll work with Client Leads, Designers, Project Managers, and Engineering)
What you’ll need:
- BSc., healthcare degree (e.g., BScN), or equivalent
- Either direct experience with, or understanding of, UX design principles
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory requirements (e.g., FDA, PAAB, etc.)
- 3+ years of writing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofing skills to convey messages effectively
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Agility and self-directed ability to navigate within the ambiguity of a rapidly-growing business and work with minimal supervision
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in creating conversations for chatbots and voice agents
- Understanding of AI and NLU limitations
- Previous start-up experience is considered an asset
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
- You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
- Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
- Additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
- Robust benefit plan, with medical, dental, HSP and Wellness account
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.