Conversational AI Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
- Why us? -
We are a Swedish software company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology. In few words, since more than 20 years, we make technology think!
We have employees in different countries within Europe & USA: we are a small company with an agile and global DNA!
We built our own awards-winning platform, Teneo, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement. A variety of technologies go into this, mostly Java based, including Elastic Search, Cassandra, JCR, Spark, MLeap, Kafka all brought together to form a market leading, patented, AI development environment exposed through a .NET desktop IDE, with admin web interfaces.
If you feel technology running through your veins, keep reading!
- Who are we looking for? -
Do you want to help define the next generation of Conversational AI? Do you have a deep fascination for technology and Artificial Intelligence?
Come join our Explorations team in Stockholm and become our Conversational AI Specialist!
You will be part of an international team focused on our next generation Conversational AI platform, following an agile methodology and using English as the daily working language.
- Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes! -
You will be part of the Explorations team that is a central connection point in the company and will work with Teneo Developers (https://developers.artificial-solutions.com) website. It provides documentation, getting started guides and tutorials for the Teneo Platform, and acts as a free-trial portal and community forum.
Within Teneo developers you will be responsible, after deeply understanding our Conversational AI solution (Teneo) and its latest releases, for making tutorials, screen recordings, exercises and more.
This is a great opportunity to understand and explore innovative technologies, new features and ideas and showcase them externally and internally, collaborating in cross-functional and cross-departmental teams
- We are a great match if you have/are -
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- A solid knowledge and an interest in Conversational AI technologies
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- An ability to dive into complex problems with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter with ability to work collaboratively with a distributed team
- A bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, language technologies or linguistics
- And we really want to meet you if you also have/are -
- Previous experience with or a strong interest in:
- NLU, NLI, NLP or machine learning
- Bot frameworks and Conversational AI platforms such as Microsoft Bot Framework and LUIS, Google Dialogflow or Rasa
- AI, machine learning or deep learning
- Cognitive services
- Scripting and programming languages, such as Python
- Enjoy explaining and teaching others about technology, especially AI
- Let’s not forget about language skills -
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Any additional languages are a plus
- Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us! -
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Central office, just renovated
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- Team activities & events like International Lunch, Running competitions, etc
- 25 days of paid holidays plus extra days
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Plan and Gym vouchers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Technology Think