Please note that we will only be able to accept candidates who have the appropriate rights and documentation for employment in Singapore.
Axi is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our business has evolved into a world class, multifaceted brokerage with offices in six regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, Axi seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
Our Axi values are:
- Selflessness – we are a team, who know that together we are stronger.
- Trust – we have confidence in our teammates to do the right things for the business and for each other.
- Ambition – we are passionate, focused and driven.
- Accountability – we step up, take ownership, and take pride in our work.
- Respect – we believe everyone is appreciated, included and listened to.
At Axi we strive to give our client's and partners an edge. CX Department and this role aims to provide the client with the interpretation we know them just as well as they know themselves. The Developer/Flow builder will contribute to providing intelligent, humanistic, contextual and data driven communication to our Clients & Partners.
- Lead, build, and manage complex chatbot flows and automations.
- Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design mapping to script writing and QA across various journeys.
- Design intuitive and adaptive user journeys for multiple teams.
- Collaborate with CLDM Product Manager and other stakeholders to guide the user experience of an AI product from conception until launch (and continuous improvement aka maintenance.
- Use data and user insights to optimize existing conversational flows.
- Document standards, frameworks, and processes for Conversation Design.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audiences (16 languages and counting).
- Engage with global cross-functional teams, including Tech, Risk, Compliance, Marketing and other customer-facing teams when needed to understand the details of their business needs and transform requirements into actionable steps and functional designs.
- Lead workstreams and assist with project planning using agile methodologies.
- Analyze trends in customer contacts to identify opportunities for process automation, improved topic detection, and routing via chatbot.
- Maintain chatbot flows/automations and adapt configurations and designs to support company objectives with a keen eye for continuous improvement and quality control.
- Align chatbot functions to Axi’s brand, tone, and CX Communication strategy.
- Overall 3 years of experience in a customer experience, customer enablement, or customer support role, ideally in a B2C environment.
- 1+ year of chatbot or automation tool experience (within overall 3 years of relevant experience).
- Experienced with NLP and AI implementations, product- or tool-agnostic.
- A high level of familiarity with Zendesk products and customer base.
- Experienced in designing, building, and shipping features to production using modern server-side languages such as Ruby, Java, Python, or similar.
- Highly attentive to detail and ready to work in a sensitive technical environment, where strict building guidelines are required to ensure functionality.
- Proficient in REST principles to help drive better, more usable API designs.
- Familiarity with designing and working on projects at enterprise level scale.
- Experience implementing or managing a chatbot tool, creating and managing complex self-service flow.
- Experience in automation-building, process improvement, project and program management.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks.
- Experience with front-end frameworks and methodologies such as React, Redux, Typescript, Apollo, and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in commonly used relational data stores such as MySQL, Aurora.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following data stores and systems is a plus: MySQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Riak, Redis.
- Experience with event-driven, distributed architecture using Kafka, SNS/SQS.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
#TradeYourEdge | Discover how we can help you achieve your trading ambitions