yellow.ai brings the best of AI+human-led conversational automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Domino’s, Dr. Reddy’s Lab, PepsiCo, Bajaj Group, Indigo, Cipla, Siemens, MG Motors, and more. We have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries.
We’re a team of 500+ makers, who’ve shipped over 650+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Our Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and our platform handles more than a billion conversations every month - over 50+ channels in text and voice!
We’re also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner. They’re really critical and meet 1000+ Conversational AI Platforms. We’re thrilled to be recognized by them!
We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has the passion to work on large data, capability to perform analytics and offer great business insights. This position will play a key role in setting up and managing the Data Science practice. Operationally, he/she would be looking at all the key data sources, working on a data strategy along with the data engineering team (architecture, data pipeline) and owns the data stewardship to deliver timely and accurate business insights to fuel the growth across functions.
We are looking for rockstars to apply their analytical abilities in mining and modelling from various types of data sources to not only directly solve real-time business challenges, but to help streamline business unit operations and build the organisation’s analytical capabilities at scale.
An ideal candidate will have experience in managing and delivering high stakes management dashboards in enterprise software companies. This role requires to manage relationships with stakeholders and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between departments within Yellow.ai.
- Understand the key data sources across different systems/tools/applications, the integration points and dependencies of one system over others.
- Work in collaboration with the data engineering team to identify the key metrics from each system and create a data pipe with the needed frequency.
- Own the management reporting/dashboarding for all the key metrics.
- Build a mechanism to check the data integrity and accuracy on a continuous basis.
- Proactively identify the trends and seasonality across product, customer operations, consumption etc., and identify the key levers influencing them.
- Run various data models to identify the correlation between metrics for any specific region/industry, to effectively substantiate/challenge some of the key initiatives.
- Own and execute management reporting as per a predefined calendar.
- Support the business teams with ad-hoc analysis as needed from time to time.
- Ability to automate the reporting process
Who could be a great candidate:
An ideal candidate must have
2-4 yrs of experience in advanced data analytics / management reporting.
Hands on experience working on large structure and unstructured data.
Expertise in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio.
Ability to learn quickly.
Optimisation techniques and tools.
Good to have / willing to Up skill in these areas:
R, Python coding
Data science platform tools - Snowflake
If you have any questions about the company, the role or the process, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about us here.
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World's Leading CX Automation Platform