Conversational AI Designer, VP
As a conversational AI designer, you will create a personalized, contextual user experiences that can effectively engage and assist users to answer their questions and solve their problems without engaging an agent. You will apply a broad range of user experience design skills to imagine, validate, design, and specify conversational behaviors. You’ll do this be analyzing content, creating scenarios and use cases, defining customer chat (text) query patterns, determining interaction flows, creating design specifications, and writing virtual assistant responses.
- Use human-centric design approaches to uncover patterns, opportunities, and visualize possibilities.
- Create conversational flows and tune for machine to human conversations.
- Use data and user insights to optimize existing conversational flows and improve the channel retention rate.
- Document standards, best practices, frameworks, and processes for quality conversation design.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide innovative and thoughtful solutions.
- Balance multiple projects at once while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- UX experience
- Proven experience building user-centric conversation experiences an agile environment
- Excellent writing skills and expertise in using concise, friendly, and engaging content to help users navigate and take desired actions
- Strong technical proficiency with the ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical and business requirements, business cases, and other findings with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of Conversation Designer, Dialogue Flow, Voiceflow or similar conversation design tools.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
The Digital team is dedicated to creating innovative, industry-leading products and experiences that help customers access, share and control their financial data so they can make smart decisions with their money. Teams enable innovation while adhering to the firm’s data sharing principles of security, customer control and convenience, and privacy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.