ChatBot Technical Architect - Global Salesforce
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In more than 42 markets across the US and around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to be responsive to the market and do what’s right for our teams and clients. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to more than 9,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
In our Salesforce business, we help our clients bring the most impactful customer experiences to life and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. We are passionate about and dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team, recognizing that diverse team members are celebrated for bringing their authentic selves to work and are empowered to build solutions that reach more diverse populations in innovative and impactful ways. Our team is comprised of customer strategy experts, Salesforce-certified experts across all Salesforce capabilities, industry experts, organizational and cultural change consultants, and project delivery leaders. As the 5th largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
Job Title: ChatBot Technical Architect - Global Salesforce
You are the Salesforce subject matter expert, focused on designing and ensuring delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for and with our clients. You are a self-driven individual with a “get it done” attitude and a passion to solve complex business and technology problems. You will lead an effort on multiple Chatbot engagements by architecting solutions or creating them depending on the project and resources available.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Work with the business to shape content on multiple projects at the same time
- Train the owner to understand how the bot NLP model works after we teach them how it works.
- Owns the content design for the duration
- Create content for the bot inside of the bot builder or ensure the project team owns this.
- Work with a business analyst to lead training of chat console with agents or guide them
- Travel Requirement: up to 50% travel for the Global Salesforce Team
- Salesforce and Service Cloud experience
- Embedded Service (Live Agent, OmniChannel, etc) experience is ideal
- Apex, preferably with experience working with Invocable Methods or flow designer
- Web development
- Salesforce / Service Cloud experience
- Experience with Salesforce Process builder/flow
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.