Chatbot and Knowledge Management, Specialist (Assistant Manager - Chatbot trainer)
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we’re now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone.
If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Chatbot and Knowledge Management, Analyst will build, modify, test and maintain Chatbot applications on multiple user platforms.Roles and Responsibilities:
Chatbot Training and Conversation Experience Review
- Identify trends / patterns in customer interaction and non-speech data that present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement
- Manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the Chatbot conversational experience
- Communicate and collaborate with different parties and stakeholders for business requirements, service insights and engage them for continuous improvement
- Monitor the performance of Chatbot, frequently review key metrics and reports, make updates to existing conversation experiences based on review of customer interactions
- Define recurring questions that can be handled by Chatbot and improve the dialogue flow to handle such questions
- Correct and re-train failed or misunderstood dialogues to improve the
- learning and training of Chatbot and optimize the overall experience
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Diploma holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Secondary education graduate with min 2 years related working experience are welcomed too
- Good understanding of IBM Watson NLP tools including DialogFlow, intent and entity design (On-the-job training will be provided)
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Cantonese
- Good understanding of ML / AI / NLP and sound knowledge in utterances, entities, intents, classification, annotation, business rules and APIs preferred
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge
- Candidates with less working experience but got project experience in chatbot designing, developing and deploying conversational virtual assistants will also be considered
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.