Jr. Product Manager (Chatbot)- AVP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
About Our Team:
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical technical foundation for Citi’s operations and is responsible for delivering reliable IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer experience and enabling Citi’s workforce to be the best for our clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected while powering it with trusted, well-secured data, and automating policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification, Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey.
CTI Business Operations enables technology managers across the organization to effectively manage their resources and deliver their commitments in support of CTI's strategy, goals, and performance metrics. This is achieved through the provision of commercial aspects of CTI, analytics and reporting (including expense and productivity), workforce, real estate, supplier management, leadership and talent development, including entry level and pipeline programs, and employee engagement and communications.
The Employee Engagement, Product Marketing, and Change Adoption Team manages and strengthens CTI’s internal employee engagement, culture, onboarding, as well as talent and development initiatives. The team elevates knowledge and understanding of organizational changes and structures within CTI, ensures awareness of technology strategies across CTI and Citi, and drives user adoption through change management and impactful technology marketing.
In CTI, we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
The Infrastructure Senior Technology Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks. The role as the Junior Product Manager will focus on the end to end customer experience of the chatbot assisting in the design, tone, content, tones, and interactions; all to produce a fantastic customer experience while driving deflection of IT customer problems and inquires through the bots automation.
Description – We are currently seeking a talented Chatbot Messaging Analyst for automated customer service support. The role is part of the Operational Excellence team that is focused on creating a world-class and personalized Chatbot experience for our internal Citi enterprise clients. The Chatbot Messaging Analyst serves as a direct representative of the business on an agile team and is responsible for communicating the business vision in order to write and refine user stories, provide ad-hoc analytics and reporting, use strong process engineering skills and provide guidance to the technical teams. The day to day work will be cross-functional, across product design, brand, content, IT, product and business stakeholders. Your role as the Chatbot Messaging Analyst will focus on the end to end customer experience of the chatbot assisting in the design, tone, content, and interactions; all to produce a fantastic customer experience while driving deflection of IT customer problems and inquires through the bots automation.
- Strong data analyst skills
- Leverage data to deeply understand and recommend enhancements to ensure the customer experience
- Identify new integrations needs and write functional requirements for them
- Create reporting to monitor development performance
- Focus on end-to-end customer experience with the chatbot
- Review existing conversations to ensure grammatical accuracy, optimize the content, recommend new topics, and measure impact
- Develop highly engaging chat interactions between employees and IT that avoid all the technical jargon yet extremely effective in style
- Assist in conduct user research and interviews to identify unmet needs
- Review and modify IT Service Catalog items to ensure the verbiage is simple, intuitive and engaging
- Create meaningful and simple knowledge articles that employees can find to solve issues or find answers to questions
- Assist in design, build and deployment of conversational flows for various channels (web, mobile, SMS, voice)
- Develop/Configure/Test new virtual assistants (Chatbots)
- Create and maintain documentation on conversation flows, architecture design, API integration, development and deployment, etc
- Partner with stakeholders to define detailed requirements and oversee implementation
- Work in conjunction with the call center management system vendor, software development team and internal business teams to deploy builds to the production and test environments
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in data analytics and process improvement
- Experience delivering with an agile or SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Jira
- Ability analyze and synthesize data
- Customer Service or IT Support experience
- Enthusiasm for CX/UX Implementation
- Bachelor’s/University degree
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Professional certifications in Project Management, Agile, or Process Improvement a plus
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.