Job description for Chatbot Designers at DANA Indonesia
Responsibilities and Qualifications
In this role, you will be responsible for designing the user experience of DANA’s Virtual Assistant. You will create a personalized, contextual, and flickless customer experience that can effectively engage and assist customers to answer their question and solve their problem without or with minimal engagement from live agent. You will provide conversation design which is impactful for the end-user, and matches the voice of the brand. You will translate the brand’s business requirements into natural dialogue flows backed up by UX research and good design practices. The characters we appreciate are those of inspiring leaders and professionals with a deep
appreciation for their craft. We need system designers ready to own the product life cycle from inception to running in production. Great collaborators and team players will thrive and grow in this environment.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design mapping to scriptwriting and QA across DANA’s line of business
- Create conversational flows and tune for machine-human conversations
- Use human-centric design approaches to frame problems, uncover patterns, discover opportunities, and visualize possibilities.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide creative and thoughtful solutions
- Use data and user insights to optimize existing conversational flows and improve the chatbot containment rate
- Document standards, best practices, frameworks, and processes for quality conversation Design
- Balance multiple projects at once while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For
- Customer-obsessed with a passion for delivering incredible customer experiences
- Proven experience building user-centric conversation experiences for Omni channels (Chat, voice, or SMS) in an agile environment
- Excellent writing skills and expertise in using concise, friendly, and engaging content to help users navigate and take desired actions
- Experience in human factors engineering, linguistics, cognitive science, experimental psychology
- Strong technical proficiency with the ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical and business requirements, business cases, and other findings with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of Conversation Designer, Dialogue Flow, Nuance Mix Platform, Amelia, or similar conversation design tools.
- Culture of excellence and collaboration Preferred Experience
- Fintech experience will be a great asset
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DANA is a technology company, a highly secured and scalable payment service platform in Indonesia #daysinDANA