Chatbot Design Manager Opened Recently
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This Chatbot Design role leads and manages our Chatbot practice and team and owns the platform roadmap. Our goal is to drive a best-in-class conversational experience and efficiencies within our Mass Markets operations. This position will be responsible for directing a team and cross-functional groups that support chatbot and chat experiences for our customers and agents via online, IVR, and SMS entry points. The Manager AI & Conversational Design will have overall responsibility for creating a roadmap and organizing strategic and tactical projects which will define our customer and agent experiences. This team will manage internal and external teams towards a coordinated conversational AI experience. This position will be accountable for defining, maintaining, and tracking success metrics and enhancement efforts focusing on call/chat containment and ultimate value delivered for our 3M customers.
The Main Responsibilities
- Provides subject matter expertise to create an end-to-end model and cross functional organizational support
- Create and maintain the roadmap including a master list of enhancements and issues for Watson Chatbot
- Ensure quality of changes into Watson system
- Stays current on technology platform capabilities and third party extensions, is a subject matter expert
- Builds effective relationship with application vendor and IT
- Develop efficient and effective processes for rapid business owned system changes
- Provides input for communications and training needs, monitoring key indicators of process quality, such Containment and Net Promoter Score, while seeking opportunities for improvement
- Lead, motivate and develop a team to exceed objectives. Identifies opportunities for synergies and leads through implementation of efficiencies. Communicates and models the Lumen Unifying Principles.
- Responsible for staffing and hiring of all team members in assigned work group to support effective managing and monitoring of work within the team to include: meeting deadlines, achieving work quality expectations, supporting appropriate distribution of work functions within the team, and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
What We Look For in a Candidate
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
8+ years of related experience
- 3+ years experience specific to AI platforms, preferably IBM Watson
- Managed successful teams for 4+ years
- Balance of technical aptitude and business acumen
- Can motivate and energize others
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Seeks information on what drives best in class conversational experiences
- Can work in a rapid, agile environment
- Familiarity with SAFE Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience in Dotcom and Call Center Operations
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 314632
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :85230Salary Max :189360
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.