Senior Partnership Manager (f/m/d)
As Senior Partnership Manager you will work on strategic partnership projects, helping Parloa and our partners solve sophisticated problems and drive mutual success. You'll work closely together with Hanna, our VP Partnerships and the rest of our leadership team to launch, test and iterate new ideas in an ever-evolving environment. It is on you to help us build and evolve Parloa’s global partner ecosystem.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Be part of a growing partnership team developing and shaping the Parloa Partnership strategy.
- Play a key role in conceptualizing a full partner program including Ideal Partner Profiles (IPPs), partner segments, partner enablement, tooling, etc.
- Support in building partner sales collaterals including internal and external content.
- Work with existing strategic partners and grow the indirect sales pipeline.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in aligning priorities across the company.
- Support in growing the partnership team and Parloa's overall (revenue) growth.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to build your career in the area of SaaS Partnerships.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven team of +11 nationalities with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture.
- Hybrid work environment - we believe in hiring the best talent, no matter where they are based. However, we love to build real connections and want to welcome everyone in the office on certain days.
- Attractive compensation package
- Training and development budget which can be used for conferences and attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Regular team breakfasts, BBQs on the balcony, game nights and other social activities and events.
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
- What is missing here? Reach out and let's talk about what else you need for your ideal next growth opportunity.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in working in a startup, sales, partnerships or business development.
- You have gathered experience in working with senior management/C-level clients/partners.
- You're a self-starter, highly motivated to take ownership, enjoy building stuff with a “can-do”, problem-solving attitude, and are willing to take the initiative and go the extra mile for your team's success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- The ability to navigate ambiguous and fast-changing priorities, inherent in a fast-growing tech startup.
- The ability to analyze, prioritize, plan and execute complex projects.
- A highly collaborative approach with the ability to navigate change with agility and align teams around common objectives.
- You're unafraid to fail with a strong capacity to bounce back and learn from what did not work.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
Your recruiting process at Parloa:
Recruiter video call → Expert interview(s) → Meeting the team → Founder interview
We at Parloa believe in revolutionizing the way businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. We do this to give humans back much of their valuable time and to enhance companies' customer experiences. We do this together with the biggest enterprises in the world, like Allianz, Congstar, Swisslife, and HSE.
Parloa was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, and since then we have become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. But, we're just getting started. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution to enable every company in the world to have better conversations with their customers. We're working on making this vision a reality by pursuing the highest standards of technical engineering and combining it with innovative leadership and the strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
By joining Parloa, you will not only have a voice in redefining an entire industry. You will also experience tremendous professional and personal growth, as we are committed to growing together.
Do you have questions about Parloa, the role, or our team before you apply? Please feel free to get in touch with our Hiring Team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The enterprise solution for building automated dialogs.