Project Specialist within the Operations Support function.
The role of the Project Specialist is to lead the Conversational AI workstream, deployment of VoiceBot and ChatBot functionality, supporting our frontline teams with bot optimization, and leading process optimization initiatives, communication and reporting to the Ops Leadership Team and Senior Stakeholders, while driving the self-serve and CX strategy, and supporting Customer Excellence initiatives.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead the Conversational AI workstream, deploy VoiceBot and ChatBot functionality, working closely with Helpline, the central team and Org Management, ensuring the Ops Leadership Team and key stakeholders are kept updated.
- Develop and implement a project plan, manage risks and timelines closely, coordinate key tasks, define KPI’s and align target savings with Operations Management.
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders, put a communications plan in place to ensure they are kept updated, and provide regular updates and reporting to senior management.
- Lead and support on process optimisation projects across Operations and represent Operations on projects as a Subject Matter Expert as required.
- Create and maintain project plans and timelines, including determining tasks, due dates and milestones in alignment with the CX & Ops Support Manager
- Create and maintain project documentation including design documents, process flows and reports to project sponsors.
- Design and implement Target Operating Model for LiveChat, VoiceBot and ChatBot governance and optimization.
- Lead and support Helpline with bot optimization, user testing, and coordinate Quorum, stakeholder sign off and communication, and PIR submission and prioritization for bot changes within the central team.
- Support and participate in NextGen project workstreams as required.
- Support the CX & Ops Support Manager on presentation content for senior management, townhalls and Allianz Partners reports.
- Take part in projects when required, review documentation where applicable, research information relating to your area and provide feedback.
- Develop self and maintain knowledge in relevant fields at all times.
- Proactively participate and contribute to department strategies.
- Ad hoc project work as and when required.
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following skills/ experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Project Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist or Technical Specialist role
- Project Management qualification and/or experience in leading and managing projects and initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer focused environment
- Results driven and solution oriented, ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with focus on high quality outputs
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders at a senior level
- Demonstrates strong quantitative and analytical skills and aptitude
- Strong computer skills are essential (high level skill with Microsoft Office products to include: PowerPoint/Excel/Word, as well as Outlook)
- Works effectively on own initiative
- Maintains a positive attitude in the face of adversity and competing priorities, ability to work well under pressure
- A good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies will be considered a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Partners recognizes that our strength lies in our people and we are committed to diversity and inclusivity. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us!
For more information, please visit: www.allianzcare.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.