Business Development Representative - UAE
Location: Berlin/Düsseldorf, remote
Cognigy provides a low-code conversational AI platform that can be deployed across a diverse range of applications and geographies — with support for over 120 languages, Cognigy’s key proposition is centred around flexibility: Cognigy.AI is an automation platform that enables enterprises to easily create and operate AI-powered virtual agents to automatically handle calls and chats from customers and employees
Founded in Dusseldorf, Germany, Cognigy retains a strong global presence with offices in Australia, USA and the United Kingdom. Having scaled our global client base to many enterprise grade customers, including Lufthansa, Mobily, BioNTech, Vueling Airlines, Bosch and Daimler, the business is targeting an overall headcount 250+ over the next 18 months as we are continuing to expand. Cognigy has been able to close significant funding rounds, most recently a Series B round of $44M.
Our international, smart, and diverse team needs more passionate minds to continue and help us on this journey. We are now looking to expand our team.
The BDR team belongs to the Revenue team, which includes Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, is a high energy group that loves evangelizing and delivering industry-leading business solutions to both new and existing customers. The primary objectives of the global BDR team is to generate a pipeline for new, quality sales opportunities, land new customers and expand business within our existing customers.
You get the opportunity to experience a steep learning curve, because we coach and support you in matters of enterprise software sales.
- As a BDR you will work closely with our sales manager / sales team and support the strategic development of a portfolio with target customers
- Outbound prospecting via phone, email and social as well as qualifying inbound & outbound leads
- You maintain data in our CRM (Hubspot) so that we have conclusive data from our prospects
- You conduct initial discussions and give product demos to potential customers
- You represent Cognigy at trade fairs and conferences
- Initial work experience with prospecting and sales
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Ideally experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Motivated to work in Software Sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Fluency in English
- Fluent Arabic knowledge
- We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We believe that our employees should benefit from the company’s success and therefore offer an attractive virtual stock options plan to top performers
- We also offer you an attractive and performance-oriented salary
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchies and the possibility to shape the organization
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from the office in Düsseldorf or remote in the UK or Germany
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cognigy.AI: Enterprise Conversational AI Technology for customer & employee support process automation.