Director, Inbound Product Management, Conversational Platform
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Director of Product Management, you will report to the VP of Product Management. You
will lead and practice the product innovation starting from ideation, market research of the
technologies and business scenarios, the initial prototyping with architects and designers, and decomposing a complex solution to the modules that various workstreams can deliver. This role will start with an IC director with the potential of broader responsibilities.
You'll be responsible for:
· Owning the product innovation strategy and roadmap with senior leadership for
Conversational AI Platform portfolio,
· Analyzing and reporting the Conversational AI technology landscape and identifying the
potential business impact collaborating with engineering architect and UX designer team
· Define and prototype the initial product innovation concept with presentations and PoC to
your product peers and leadership team.
· Collaborating with BU product teams, PMs in Conversational AI Platform team, other
platform PM teams, customers, and partners when proposing, communicating, and
planning the product innovations
· Delivering solid product transition plan with phased approach when moving from
innovation pipeline to the product pipeline and help guide the product execution
workstream up to speed quickly.
· Being a role model that embraces the changes with uncertainty and leads to drive with
business outcomes in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
To be successful in this role you have:
· A technologist who is also business savvy, you are excited to apply the advanced
technologies to the products with the best-in-class experience and solve customer business problems.
· Being adaptable: you operate with a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we can improve our products and serve our customers. You are optimistic with big dreams on how ServiceNow platform can be the enterprise software company in this digital world.
· Data-fluent and biased for action: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics to learn and make decisions. Simultaneously, you can make the right decisions with incomplete data and continually optimize for learning.
· Being customer-centric: Excellent customer empathy & customer experience intuition to create innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
Some must-have requirements for this role are:
5-8 years experience in enterprise software product management, solution architect,
product solution implementation, or technical marketing. With minimum 3 years
experience in the SaaS industry.
• Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation to learn new technologies and
willingness to get hands-on design and prototyping working with engineering and design
• Excellent communications on building live presentations with business and technical
relevance targeting different audiences and clear oral communications with various
stakeholders to champion the innovations.
• Proven record of conceptualizing, prototyping, and delivering enterprise software
products, ideally for B2B and B2C segments.
• Experiences in relevant fields including and not limited to conversational AI technologies
and platforms, workflow and process automation, Customer Experience and IT services,
chatbot/messaging and collaboration solutions, data-analytics driven solutions, opensource and various technology stack integrations, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM is required, computer science/engineering is preferred,
• Team player with a positive can-do attitude is a must to collaborate with peers,
engineering, designers, and various stakeholder.
Preferred Qualifications are:
· Experiences in collaborating and developing products within a global team with more than one time zone.
· Experiences on Conversational AI Platform products and relevant solutions
· Experience influencing and creating a collaborative culture with Engineers, UX designers, and Marketing stakeholders to solve core customer needs
· Demonstrated the ability to build trust and instill confidence in team members and
· MBA or equivalent degree is preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A purpose-driven company, making work, work better for people guides everything we do.