Sr. Consultant, Channel Optimization (NLP & Conversational AI)
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Senior Consultant, Channel Optimization reporting to the Director, Channel Optimization (Contact Centres,) Client Connectivity & Innovation, you are an experienced and well-rounded professional who can leverage your data analytical and strategy development skills to support, present and sell your ideas to executives. You are a leader who acts as a business owner and can take an idea right thought to implementation as you work with partners to develop solutions, prepare executive reporting of your initiatives and conduct measurement of the initiative’s success. Your initiatives will enable our clients to have an uninterrupted in channel experience, support IVR containment, call diversion objectives and the overall organizational shift from a service model to a client-focused culture.
Initially, your focus will be developing requirements and client use cases that will transform the credit card automated voice service (IVR) through cutting edge solutions through Artificial Intelligence using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) tools, digitization, and automation. In time, this is expected to expand to other IVRs i.e. telephone banking.
The Senior Consultant, Channel Optimization will analyze the business requirement, conceptualize, and help in designing the solution while working in partnership with all operation units, technology units and the NLP/Conversation AI vendor. This requires a highly experienced consultant who has a proven track record of delivering requirements for highly scalable robust applications that use the latest tools and technologies while working on all phases of the development life cycle. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Your initiatives will enable our clients to have an uninterrupted in channel experience, support IVR containment, call diversion objectives and the overall organizational shift from a service model to a client-focused culture. The key areas of focus will be on NLP, IVR/routing, authentication and supporting the end-to-end client experience design for the Credit Card NLP IVR /Conversational AI Bot. This will also include stakeholder engagement across multiple partner groups to ensure that KPIs are met and that reporting and CSAT measurement are available and accurate.
How You’ll Succeed
- Consultative - Liaise and facilitate on behalf of the Contact Centre, helping internal partners make informed decisions about the development of solutions, products and services. Support the implementation of strategic initiatives/”game-changers” that add the most value for our clients, shareholders and communities by focusing on deepening client relationships and our competitive strength.
- Organized – You can take the lead and manage multiple initiatives from end to end that include analytics, executive presentation, development and all governance and executive pre/post dashboard and reporting requirements.
- Creative/Problem Solver – You can seek out, identify, collect and work with client attribute data as you enjoy investigating, making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to formulate and present your recommendations in call reduction or IVR containment initiatives.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in this area of expertise. You are sought after in this area for your ability to design menus, routing strategies, journey map, CSAT/NPS drivers, and all related reporting and analytics.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way. Comfort with advanced Excel functions and pivot tables is preferred.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-81 Bay, 18th Floor
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ambitions made real | De vos idées à la réalité