Conversational Designer for Professional Services
Genesys is hiring a Conversation Designer with a passion for working with leading-edge software technologies in an international environment. If you would like to be part of a team of highly skilled consultants taking customer experience to the next level join our Customer Success and Services team.
As Conversation Designer you will be part of the AI Advisory team, you will be responsible for designing engaging and impactful conversational experiences for bot projects: chatbots and voice bots. A Conversation Designer should understand business requirements, conduct UX research, and create natural dialogue flows keeping technical constraints and product capabilities in mind.
In more detail, you will be responsible for the design of creative and unique AI-powered conversation flows for Genesys customers, and also develop, articulate, and promote best practices in the field of conversational design.
- Engage with clients to understand their business use cases, their customer personas, and intents for the bot solution.
- Lead requirements and design walkthroughs with customers.
- Analyze transcripts of user interactions and document their personas and language to create intents, utterances, slots, and slot values.
- Create bot design documents, including bot personas, sample dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, error handling patterns, etc.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and templates that convey the conversation design to customers and development teams.
- Implement effective, innovative, and delightful conversational experiences.
- Post-implementation, analyze dialogues and user interaction with live chatbots/voice bots, make recommendations for improving user experience and implement these recommendations.
- Advise customers on best practices in the field of conversational design.
- Write design documentation and presentations
- Share knowledge with customers and colleagues
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Genesys values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Genesys. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years of relevant design experience in conversational design or user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Design, UX, or Writing preferred).
- Comfortable creating demos, prototypes, and live products showing the capabilities of conversational design.
- Comfortable communicating requirements and solutions to internal and external audiences.
- The role requires good interpersonal communication and presentation skills as well as writing skills. The candidate must be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Good verbal, and writing skills and the ability to effectively interact with clients in the English language and an additional European language (desirable).
- Knowledge of Conversation Design and/or UX methodology.
- Flexible hours (European time zone) and work from home, although not often, project-related travel may be required.
- Empathy: You are curious about how other people work, live, and think, you will enjoy meeting the users of our products, and thinking about design by visualizing yourself as one who will use it.
- Creativity: You can generate numerous potential solutions to a problem.
- Superb communication skills: You can communicate broad concepts as well as fine detail through written and graphical media.
- A quick study: You can understand systems and processes, both in software and in the real world.
- Outstanding collaboration skills: You are an effortless collaborator. A true collaboration between internal and external teams is a must-have.
- Comfort with ambiguity: You are comfortable working in a space where problems and solutions are not well defined. You can cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and can decide and act without having the total picture.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales, and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution, and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability, and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time.
As our Covid-19 task force and internal teams plan to reopen our global offices, the policies and procedures will continue to be updated.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that recruiters will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information during the application phase.
Your application has been successfully submitted.