ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over eight hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
- Serve as CS Automation Executive at the country level including AI Chatbot and other automations of ShopBack.
- Build and maintain relevant chatbot flows for the country, by structuring content blocks and continuously improving the copywriting to deliver great user journeys on the chatbot channel.
- Apply data analytics techniques to analyze chat logs and user feedback to improve the coverage rate and customer satisfaction of chatbot.
- Identify areas of opportunity and innovation, including best practices and recommendations for overall chatbot performance.
- Assists other projects with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts for CS Automation regionally.
- Support to update and monitor the country FAQ page which aligns to local market needs/customization.
- Perform CS frontline tasks as needed.
- Must have : Proficiency in Chinese language to support our businesses in Chinese speaking markets.
- Added advantage: Working experience in AI chatbot or related fields.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills & analytical and influencing results. Experience on project management is preferred.
- Familiar with Excel and Google Suites products, specifically Google Sheet and Slides.
- Goal-oriented - You will do what it takes to achieve the critical metrics in providing a high quality of customer experience towards our customers.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Smarter Way