GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a “Chatbot Manager” to our “Customer Experience” team in “São Paulo”!
As a Chatbot Manager, your main goal is to lead a team to create an amazing experience for our users through Gympass’s Chatbots. You'll be responsible for identifying global opportunities and proposing action plans to maximize the efficiency of service, and satisfaction of our clients.Moreover, you’ll keep a close relationship with vendors and other areas at Gympass to boost the impact of our Chatbots. This role suits those who are proactive, have a user-centered mindset and have a strong critical and analytical sense.
- Think outside the box to consolidate, structure, and analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) related to conversational flows to generate valuable business insights;
- Monitor the customers experience throughout Gympass CX Chatbots, to identify signs and opportunities to act quickly and ensure user satisfaction and higher retention rates;
- Develop digital content, based on best practices of UX;
- Track performance metrics;
- Make presentations to CX team and stakeholders to explain the metrics and the analyzes made;
- Guide Chatbot’s team in the main routine tasks;
- Propose and enable action plans to achieve the area’s targets;
- Lead meetings with vendors;
- Apply and evolve the use of NLP, NLU, and NER in chatbots.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Design or related experience;
- Relevant experience working with Chatbots;
- Solid experience managing high-performance teams;Experience in Customer
- Experience and/or Operations;
- Advanced knowledge in digital content development and UX writing;
- Advanced writing and speaking English skills;
- Advanced writing and speaking Spanish skills (desirable);
- Knowledge in design tools, such as Figma and Photoshop (desirable);
- Knowledge in project management tools, such as Notion and JIRA (desirable);
- Leader and ownership skills
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Highly skilled at organizing, planning & stakeholder management;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment;
- Experience partnering effectively with global or geographically diverse teams.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + extra day off on the month of your birthday + 1 day off for each anniversary of the year worked.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
Your application has been successfully submitted.