Product Manager- Conversational AI + Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Phenom Product Managers work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly, and can help innovate and coherently drive product initiatives across the company. This job description represents different full-time roles across Conversational AI and Growth.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health.
- Understand Phenom’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
5+ years product management experience in a saas environment
Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Experience developing enterprise and social products, technologies and platforms.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
Phenom is a global HR technology company with a purpose to help a billion people find the right job. Our SaaS platform Talent Experience Management (TXM) is redefining talent acquisition and talent management by helping candidates and employees find the right job faster, recruiters identify and engage the right talent, and management optimize strategy.
Phenom is not your average workplace — we take pride in building a culture that is #NotNormal and celebrates all of the ways our company and employees are unique. By cultivating a culture that’s as robust as our purpose, our staff comes to life with all the best qualities, radiating energy and positivity that extends out to their teammates, customers, and families. We believe living and working with a purpose brings amazing benefits, inspiring happiness, and motivation — and we serve our employees by creating memorable moments each day.
Phenom was named one of the 2019 Best Small Workplaces by Great Place to Work® and Fortune, as well as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
With over 900 employees, the Phenom team is headquartered in the greater Philadelphia area, with offices in Canada, India, Israel, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, serving 300+ global employers.
Diversity is essential to building phenomenal teams — and Phenom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
Phenom is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Our commitment to diversity runs deep
We believe diversity is essential to building a phenomenal workplace, product, and customer experience. As we take collective action to build a more inclusive environment where every candidate and employee feels welcomed — and differences in ideas and opinions are celebrated — we recognize there is more to be done. Our team is committed to advance until these powerful ideas are ingrained in our culture, for you, for Phenom, and for employers everywhere.
Your application has been successfully submitted.