Solution Architect, Chatbot and GCP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
EPAM has a great opportunity for a hands-on Chatbot Solution Architect to join our London team.
You will be aligned to a number of high profile projects involving the development of online/conversational commerce systems.
The client system consists of many applications including storefront and multiple backend applications. You will work closely with EPAM’s development, architecture and delivery teams and you will have good experience with Chatbot, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and enterprise systems.
- Work as a Solution Architect providing technical guidance and solution designs
- Suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analyses that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- Kick off new projects, drive initial discovery phase working with EPAM project management and clients driving prototypes and proof of concepts
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex applications
- Lead of development and implementations involving the relevant tech stack
- Strong hands-on experience in as a Solution Architect
- Strong experience with Chatbot and ideally Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Solid experience with Spring Framework
- Hands on experience in development functionality accompanied by unit tests, integration tests, etc
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Familiar with RDBMS including ORM, SQL
- Extensive experience in building either SOA applications or system integrated with many 3-rd party dependencies via RESTful API
- SAP Hybris is a big plus
- Able to manage and enhance client relationships at all levels
- Extensive experience with integration of software solutions in enterprise IT
- Experience with and good understanding of enterprise application
- Able to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Able to work with and build strong relationships with multiple EPAM's tech and business teams
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Your application has been successfully submitted.