UX Conversational Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi! Would you like to join our Chabot team today?
We are excited to be growing our Conversational Services team in London.
Are you interested in the technology involved in Chabot and Virtual Agents? Then this will be an opportunity to work on real projects in conversational services and be at the forefront of our work in this area.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be joining our Digital Experience team in London and will initially be working on a project with one of our largest UK clients. Over time you will have the opportunity to work with various different clients which means that you will become a true SME within this growing area!
The life of a Consultant provides you with a variety of tasks and challenges, and the UX Conversational Designer will be no different. Business exploration, dialogue writing, creating scripts, creating prototypes, playing a key role in user testing will all be part of the fun!
What you’ll need:
- You will ideally need to have participated in the definition process of a Virtual Assistant, both in voice channel (VUI) and in graphical interface (GUI)
- Ability to design functional and conversational flows and knowledge of UX/UI Writing
- Strong command of English is essential for this role
- Experience of agile methodologies and working in multi-disciplinary teams
- And if you have exposure to cognitive platforms such as Dialog Flow from Google, Watson from IBM or Luis from Microsoft, then that will be fantastic, but don’t worry if not as we’ll train you.
Where you’ll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home. In the future when we are able to spend time in the office, we are based a few minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station. As a result you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics once again!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close knit team of techies who love to work with new technology, so if you love playing with cutting edge tech then this will be the environment for you!
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!
Diversity and Inclusion:
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.
· Pension Plan: 6% employer contribution
· Health Insurance: 100% premium for employees / 80% premium for spouse and children
· Dental Insurance:100% premium for employees
· Life Assurance
· Income protection Assurance: Long term sickness and disability
· Eye Care Voucher: Free Eye Care Tests / Visual display Unit glasses
· Cycle to Work Scheme: Bicycle and safety equipment
· 25 Days Holiday
· PerkBox: Employee Corporate Discounts (Gym Membership, Cinema, Shopping, Apple)
- Everis UK: Offers you a professional career without limitations. Let’s dream big and go to the stars together!
Your application has been successfully submitted.