HR Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our People Group. As an HRBP you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions, collaborating with managers to lead an insightful HR partnership of training, change management and leadership coaching.
The ideal candidate will address the business challenges and needs with creativity, will have the ability to work independently and engage others, see the big picture with a hands-on approach, and have excellent communication skills.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Provide strategic business partnership throughout coaching leaders, supporting organizational changes, talent and performance management at the business unit level to ensure a high performing culture.
- Analyze organizational structure, responsibilities, reporting relationships, and work processes and work with global HR teams to determine company-wide programs and/or training initiatives that need to be changed or implemented in order to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team and hiring managers to identify and execute the hiring plans. This includes participating in the interview process to attract and hire top talent.
- Consult with employees and managers to address engagement and development issues, and resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
- Counsel employees on work-related problems and conduct employee interviews, providing feedback to management when necessary. Respond to employee inquiries, questions, and complaints; provide information, guidance, and direction on HR programs, processes, and procedures to employees and managers.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives in conjunction with experts in Shared Services area (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, on boarding to off boarding including operational aspects
Your qualifications are:
- BA or MA in HR or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years progressive HR experience, with core competencies in employee relations, management consulting, talent management, operational excellence.
- Experienced in the Hi-Tech industry and global, matrix organizations
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information.
- Proven results as a partner with management teams.
- Successful track record of performance in delivering HR service and support for large organizations.
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data-driven decision making.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.