Product Owner - Chatbot
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Today, people all over the world are connected. All day, every day. At CM.com we firmly believe that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. We enable our customers to be part of those lives. Constantly searching for ways to better connect people with each other is what drives us.
To help us achieve this mission we are looking for a Product Owner Chatbot.
What You’ll Do
You will be part of our Bots & Router team, they build a chatbot solution which enables clients to create a better customer experience. An example of their products is the Race Engineer, which was used at the Dutch Grand Prix to answer questions for customers. Our mission is to scale this product, sell globally and integrate with other CM solutions.
In this role you will be the linking pin between the dedicated development team and the internal organization. You make sure all necessary information is shared and transferred among the teams and stakeholders. As product owner you spend time outside of your cubicle to build and gather requirements. So you understand the business needs and translate the requirements. You own the development roadmap, backlog, and steer the team in their priorities for development sprint. You ensure that a product gets specified, designed and thereafter created, tested and deployed on schedule and meeting specifications. This in close cooperation with the developers and internal organization.
What You Offer
- Bachelor or Master degree within Business Administration, Information Technology or comparable;
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- You love technology and have a passion for software;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage;
- You live in travel distance of our office in Breda;
- You are available for minimal of 32 hours.
As a person
- You are a natural relationship builder, to manage the different stakeholders;
- You have great planning and prioritizing skills, especially under pressure;
- You are flexible and therefore like working in a changing environment.
What We Offer
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company;
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills;
- Awarded to be a Great Place to Work 2021 by CM.com employees;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
- Post Corona we hope to go back to regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, Friday afternoon drinks, sport lessons and a healthy lunch.
CM.com As a Company
CM.com is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: CMCOM) and provides Conversational Commerce services from its cloud platform that connects enterprises and brands to the mobile phones of billions of consumers worldwide. Conversational Commerce is the convergence of messaging and payments.
We provide messaging and voice channels, such as SMS, Over The Top (OTT) (e.g. WhatsApp Business, Apple Business Chat, Google RCS, Facebook Messenger, and Viber), Voice API and SIP. These messaging channels can be combined with cloud platform features, like Ticketing, eSignature, Customer Contact, identity services and a Customer Data Platform.
Apart from that, CM.com is a licensed Payment Service Provider (PSP) offering card payments, domestic payment methods and integrated payment methods like WeChat Pay. CM.com has over 800 employees and 20 offices globally. The CM.com headquarters is located in Breda. In the Netherlands we have offices in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Arnhem, Enschede and Maastricht. The platform of CM.com delivers fully integrated solutions, based on a privately owned cloud and 100% in-house developed software. By doing so, CM.com can guarantee scalability, time-to market and, global redundancy and delivery.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment and will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Start the conversation with Conversational Commerce