Technical SW Support Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are an international SAAS company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology. In a few words, since more than 20 years, we create conversations!
We have employees in different countries within Europe & USA: we are a small company with an agile & global DNA!
We built our own awards-winning platform, Teneo, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement.
In 2021 we also launched an additional exciting product: Luis^Teneo, having Ms LUIS and Teneo working together. By combining those two top technologies we can now help even more companies to build, test and release conversational bots faster. For more info, visit https://www.artificial-solutions.com/ms-luis-teneo
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Software Support Egineer with a passion for technology and ability to provide excellent customer service, to join our operations team. You will be part of a team who are responsible for providing excellent technical product support on our Teneo Platform and its underlaying infrastructure to both external as well as internal customers- hosted by us, by our partner, and on-premise customers. You are part of a wider group of support engineers, system engineers and devops engineers - delivering world-class technical and application support to our dynamic and growing customer base.
This is a full-time position based in our Stockholm or Barcelona office, with a requirement to be part of an on call rota covering US supported hours (18-23 CET), providing support to our customer production environments.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Provide first - third line technical customer support to internal and external customers,
- Communicate resolutions and troubleshooting with customers, ensuring that Service Level Agreements are being met,
- Being part of a team responsible for the day-to-day operation of a cloud (Azure, Kubernetes) based platform,
- Proactively monitor and maintain environments ensuring optimal uptime.
- Troubleshoot any incidents which may arise,
- Ensure all support requests are correctly logged in the Jira Software Management ticketing system detailing all appropriate information needed for each support request,
- Assess and agree relative priorities of issues, ensuring that all logged issues are owned and managed throughout the call lifecycle in line with the Service Level Agreement,
- Participate in projects within the wider team around – load and scalability testing, security testing, automation, optimization, technical documentation, new technology labs and research,
- Produce key support documentation as required ensuring all support processes and procedures are kept up to date.
- Building out new processes, procedures and documentation covering the new SaaS service
- Help develop the new ServiceDesk Portal
- Produce various reports, internal as well as external
We are a great match if you have:
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems including installation, configuration, system administration and troubleshooting.
- Operational “system administration / devops” experience with Azure & Kubernetes and key technologies such as: Java based systems (jvm, tomcat), Elastic-search, Cassandra,
- Experience of coding/scripting with python and bash
- Experience of working close to the customers- directly interacting, sharing screens to troubleshoot an issue,
- Experience of creating documentation/Procedures/Knowledge Articles or similar
- Self-driven, motivated, used to work unsupervised
- Flexible open-minded and pragmatic, Strong analytical, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- A desire to always ensure excellent customer service.
…And we welcome:
- Ability to manage a variety of work simultaneously,
- Flexibility to occasionally work unusual hours and to travel,
- Knowledge of MS Power BI
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira Service Management & Refined
- Previous experience in varied roles within system engineering and tech support areas, with experience of NOC “on-call”,
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Fluent English, both written and spoken level
Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative and agile way,
- Hybrid work from home setup with remote budget,
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks when you are in the office,
- Onsite and offsite team activities/events,
- Flexible working hours,
- Ad hoc benefits, depending on the country where you are based,
- Training time & budget.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Technology Think