Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager – NLP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Developer Relationship Manager to drive strategic partnerships with ISVs and developer communities who are developing Conversational AI technologies and solutions for and across industries like FSI, Telco, Retail and Healthcare. Conversational AI solutions are getting ubiquitous for interaction between humans and computers. At NVIDIA, we are building a few sdks for our developers to develop, optimize and deploy conversational AI applications. We have NeMo, an open-source toolkit to create, train and fine-tune state-of-the-art ASR/NLP/TTS models, and Riva, an sdk to build and deploy high-performance conversational AI applications, together with a stack of fundamental runtimes, libraries and sdks such as TensorRT and Triton for performance optimization, AI model/service deployment etc.. It is essential to build strategic partnerships with ISVs and developer communities for them to leverage what NVIDIA is building.
The Developer Relationship Manager is a high-profile role at one of the world leaders in artificial intelligence. In this important role, you will be an evangelist of NVIDIA's deep learning technology. You will drive the technical, product, marketing and go-to-market engagement with strategic developers of NVIDIA's technology and products to increase GPU and SDK adoption. You will play a significant role in identifying product gaps and defining future features for NVIDIA's conversational AI sdks and platforms. An ideal candidate has a proven technical background in deep learning especially for speech recognition, natural language processing, dialog management, speech synthesis and experience in working with conversational AI technology/product/service providers, e.g., those with chatbots, virtual assistants, online conferencing solutions, call center services
What you'll be doing:
- Build relationships with partners, including leading software companies and developer communities in the Conversational AI space to drive adoption of NVIDIA GPUs and SDKs; Map the collaboration opportunities with each partner (Technical, Product, Marketing, or Go To Market)
- Drive technical engagement and product collaboration with partners to support partners’ technology, product and solution development
- Collaborate with NVIDIA's product/engineering teams to influence the NVIDIA Conversational AI product building and roadmap development based on the voice of NVIDIA partners
- Collaborate with marketing to promote partners’ solutions and showcase use cases NVIDIA enables
- Work with industrial alliance managers (peers), account managers, marketing and business development across industries to highlight partners and drive industry-specific activities
- Evangelize NVIDIA's deep learning technology on events and communities. Partner with NVIDIA's Inception (NVIDIA startup accelerator) program to curate and grow Nvidia’s Conversational AI ecosystem.
What we need to see:
- B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication abilities and collaborative attitude
- Proven understanding of machine learning, deep learning technology and platforms,
- Solid understanding of conversational AI technologies, specifically in one or more of speech recognition, natural language processing, speech synthesis.
- Expert background with the deep learning ecosystem and market landscape.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience successfully building strategic partnerships and a versatile ISVs ecosystem for conversational AI
- Background with NVIDIA GPUs and SDKs
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.