Senior Data Analyst - Conversation Design APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LivePerson is the global leader in driving technology that helps brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where consumers can stop wasting time on hold or crawling through websites and message their favourite brands instead, just as they do with friends and family.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded and unconventional thinkers to join the team.
The Senior Data Analyst - Conversation Design is focussed on the analysis of operational and conversation data to provide insight into current processes, agent behaviour and automation opportunities.
They will present data and insight using relevant BI tools and be the the subject matter expert within the team on data related queries, whilst working to establish hare best practices and share knowledge with the team.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world’s largest brands including retailers, telcos, banks, airlines and more - it’s impressive!
What are the responsibilities of this role:
- Be the go-to expert with detailed understanding of the data sources available within the LivePerson platform
- Produce Data models and dashboards to demonstrate comparative data
- Extract data and reformat for specific use cases such as transcript analysis or process mapping
- Communicate to colleagues and customers the insight gathered from the data analysed
- Present data in storyboard format for compelling customer presentations
- Incorporate empirical and subjective data into data models such as Survey, CSAT and NPS.
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- Ability to manipulate and present data in Excel.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a multi-skilled teamAbility to utilise BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- SQL or other data query experience
- An understanding of the data available within the LivePerson platform
- An awareness of process mapping & automation
- An understanding of Contact Centre operations
- Statistical analysis and forecasting
- Excellent at conducting analysis of operational and conversation data to provide
- insight into current processes, agent behaviour and automation opportunities.
- Strength presenting data and insight using relevant BI tools such as Excel.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.