Digital Product Manager - Chat
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The corporate Customer Experience Operations (CXO) team is devoted to supporting thousands of talented agents and frontline workers in delivering the industry’s best products and solutions to our customers. Whether it’s designing the ideal customer experience across brands, analyzing agent performance or developing comprehensive trainings for our representatives, our corporate CXO team is constantly refining our best-in-class service. It’s why we’ve earned the J.D. Power accolade of being #1 in Overall Customer Service four years in a row.
The Digital Customer Experience team works within the larger Customer Experience Operations (CXO) department and is responsible for eliciting vision, scope, and requirements for digital products (such as the mobile app, website, automated phone system [IVR], and chatbot) across multiple lines of business. The Digital Product Manager will serve a major role on our team in supporting DISH’s chat platform. This cross-functional position will be responsible for defining the future of DISH’s chatbot working in conjunction with technology vendors, business stakeholders, and IT to build effortless experiences for our customers using insights from chat behavior to drive improvements. An ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of AI/ML concepts and a proven track record of delivering results. Previous experience in product management is strongly preferred, but not a necessity based on existing skill set.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Product Management: Owns the product vision and strategy. Develops OKRs, determines success metrics and keeps track of progress. Leads the end-to-end success of product enhancements from discovery to launch. Serves as the face of the product within the company, and acts as the point person to leadership.
- Roadmap Management: Defines business outcomes that drive the roadmap for the chat experience. Must have the right combination of technical and business acumen to understand how systems work and are built to best realize the long-term vision of the company.
- Collaboration and Leadership through Influence: Collaborates effectively with business partners, developers, and vendors, indirectly leading the core product team to remain focused on the right priorities and working together towards common goals.
- Vendor Management: Identifies and vets technology needs and partnerships that will elevate our ability to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences; builds and maintains relationships with partners to ensure mutual success.
- Data Analysis: Asks the right questions and knows how to derive meaningful insights from data; uses that ability to identify problems, trends, and opportunities across the entire digital experience and works across the business to help them drive strategic focus that will tangibly impact KPIs.
- Communication & Presentation: Uses data to tell a compelling story and is comfortable communicating and/or presenting that story to large and varied audiences.
A successful Digital Product Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or at least four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with or demonstrable knowledge of Agile development
- Experience with AI/ML driven products
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with a large spectrum of different stakeholders, including IT personnel, senior business executives, and technology vendors
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while handling different situations and tasks with minimal direct oversight from management. Applicant must be comfortable working without direct supervision and be internally motivated to seek out projects and drive forward needed initiatives.
Compensation: $64,800.00/Yr. - $89,400.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Your application has been successfully submitted.