Developer Relations Manager, ANZ
This job is no longer accepting applications.
NVIDIA is the world leader in Visual Computing and in the last few years, with its unparalleled GPU based computers, has been powering up all of worlds of Deep Learning, AI, accelerated data analytics, autonomous systems and robots around the world. NVIDIA's customers include global tech-titans and span multiple verticals such as Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, CSP, Healthcare, Telco and others. NVIDIA is well positioned as the top ‘AI Computing Company’.
We are rapidly growing into various verticals as stated above and looking to grow our team with a developer relations leader. This role is a key member of the NVIDIA team that would manage our technical engagements in leading industries such as general AI/ML applications development, consumer internet, AI on embedded systems and others; and to evangelize NVIDIA’s portfolio of technologies and accelerate its adoption among developers. Have strong technical competence and the ability to be a leader who can function effectively and independently in a matrixed environment to groom and guide developers. This is a regional role covering the ANZ region and will be based in Australia.
What you will be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be to develop a technical and business strategy to win GPU and NVIDIA platforms' adoption for the selected industries focusing on business priorities. You will need to establish relationships and influence the technical leaders and technical communities, specifically developers, startups and ISVs within these industries.
- Evangelize and develop our leadership position in this market by accelerating the availability of GPU-accelerated AI and data Science applications in the specified market by helping developers understand the value of our hardware products and SDKs in addressing critical business opportunities.
- Lead participation in targeted customer and industry developer events and activities. Chair technical and engineering activities spanning product divisions and sales geographies, particularly with solution architects, software developers and engineering resources, developer marketing contribute towards our local ecosystem strategy and development of our value messaging for your customers. Be the key advisor to how we are differentiated. You will become NVIDIA technology mentor and focal point for the software developer community.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Technical or other related discipline or equivalent experience. Master's or Ph.D’s is preferred. Intellectual curiosity and passion for innovation.
- Experience in several verticals/industries with good knowledge and trends in the industry.
- Expertise in CUDA programming, GPU platforms and Deep Learning and Machine Learning frameworks.
- You will show a deep understanding of who and how to engage the developer’s product and engineering organizations with at least 8+ years related experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an AI and ML software development environment or working with developers in these areas; and at least 3 years’ experience in business development activities.
- Able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills to drive customer and internal engagements.
- Demonstrate ability to influence, evangelize and persuade at both operational and executive level (including engineering/ product management) to achieve a targeted outcome.
- Ability to execute and accelerate strategic decisions
- Ability to effectively deliver value propositions for specific and targeted industries.
- You will ensure a positive experience for external customers and partners while working cross functionally within our organization.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Multi-year experience working on AI Deep Learning and Machine Learning Applications, AI Model Training/Inferencing and other GPU related technologies and application domain.
- Strong technical understanding of Data Analytics, Conversational AI, Embedded System/Jetson.
- Experience in network communication protocol is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills and the ability to use data analysis to support strategic decisions
- Excellent organizational, planning, and execution skills
- Ability to work under stress and around tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrate ability to thrive in a dynamic environment that is experiencing rapid growth
- A self-starter with a mindset for professional growth and continuous learning and a passion to coach others.
- Appetite for having fun while moving mountains!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.