Technical Solutions Consultant, Conversational AI, Google Cloud
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working with enterprises, external partners or customers, and varying levels of stakeholders and roles.
- Experience in software design and/or coding.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a Solution Architect and/or Technical Consultant.
- Experience with system engineering or development operations.
- Experience with Linux, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Python, PowerShell, and experience with popular open source software (such as Cassandra, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ).
- Knowledge of and experience troubleshooting general system infrastructure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud AI Technology Operations team’s mission is to enable better customer experience and broader/easier adoption of our technology by providing partner support, product feedback, and product knowledge distribution.
From startups building their first app to billion-user consumer companies crunching big data, the Google Cloud Platform gives developers and businesses the most advanced data and analytics solution on the market, along with Google's secure, high performance infrastructure. Our team of technical account managers and software engineers work with partners across all functions to develop solutions that harness Google's planet-wide platform to solve the world's most challenging problems.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) on partner-developed solutions for Google Sales and Technical teams.
- Drive resolution of partner/customer high-profile escalations, issues, and deployment obstacles.
- Advocate Cloud AI best practices to customers, Sales teams, and engineers to improve the design and integration of their solutions.
- Act as a technical solution architect and consultant for partner’s Technical teams.
- Write and review technical documentation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.