Conversational Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For our AI Team, we are looking for a Conversational SW Engineer !
We are open to remote work from Italy, but the team is based in Rome.
What will you do?
- Develop and deliver maintainable, scalable, stable, reliable, high-quality voice and text bots on time
- Analyze customer requirements – Functional and Non-Functional
- Develop components and integrations for conversational AI (voice and text bots).
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to define, design and build new chatbots/voicebot
- Manage production support issues
- Complete assigned work within defined SLA
- 4/5+ years of programming experience with JAVA with object-oriented design
- Should be capable of picking up new technology areas, doing quick POC to prove the feasibility of the proposed solution
- Hands-on experience on JAVA programming and Spring Boot Framework. (Python knowledge will be considered a plus.)
- Hands on experience of voice and text conversational platforms like: Alexa skill Kit, Google Action Builder, Dialogflow, MSBot Framework.
- Hands-on experience involving the latest technology stack like design using micro services, RESTful API, Web Socket, JSON, XML, SQL, NoSQL.
- Experience in container (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in building tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience in deployment tools such as Gitlab etc.
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS, GCP, AZURE)
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Nice to Have
- Machine Learning background
- Hands on experience of NLP engine and conversation design, training and testing for conversational apps
- Good understanding on AWS services like Lambda, API gateway, s3 and others.
What do we offer?
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionality
- Flexible working hours
- Smart Working
- Ticket Restaurants
- Internal and external training programs with the possibility to achieve professional certifications according to the role
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Access to our corporate conventions (events, travels, experiences, shops and restaurants)
Assist Digital is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
The company Assist Digital spa is the data controller of the personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) Personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B) of the GDPR.The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your spontaneous application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given.
Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. In any case, your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. You, as data subject of the processing of personal data, may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to erasure (art.17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent . If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the Controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: Dpo.Assist@assistdigital.com.
The company Assist Digital spa , considering the protection of personal data of the interested parties to be of the utmost importance, has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address Dpo.Assist@assistdigital.com for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build the future of Customer Experience