Software Engineer, AI (EMEA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Facebook is seeking AI Software Engineers to join our Research & Development teams. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of problems. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to some of the most exciting and massive social data and prediction problems that exist on the web. We are hiring in multiple locations.Software Engineer, AI (EMEA) Responsibilities
- Apply relevant AI and machine learning techniques to build intelligent user experiences
- Develop novel, accurate AI algorithms and advanced systems for applications
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team
- Work with product managers to define use cases, and develop methodology and benchmarks to evaluate different approaches
- BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, Speech, AR/VR, Conversational AI, Dialogue, Robotics, AI-Infrastructure, Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
- Proven ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Experience with Hadoop/HBase/Pig or MapReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable
- Knowledge developing and debugging in C/C++ and Java
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts
- Experience with filesystems, server architectures, and distributed systems
- Experience developing software for consumer devices or mobile, including algorithm design and systems software development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.