This job is no longer accepting applications.
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop "The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 5,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$200m in cashback has been awarded to our over 30 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Serve as CS Automation Executive at the country level including AI Chatbot and other automations of ShopBack.
- Build and maintain relevant chatbot flows for the country, by structuring content blocks and continuously improving the copywriting to deliver great user journeys on the chatbot channel.
- Apply data analytics techniques to analyze chat logs and user feedback to improve the coverage rate and customer satisfaction of chatbot.
- Identify areas of opportunity and innovation, including best practices and recommendations for overall chatbot performance.
- Assists other projects with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts for CS Automation regionally.
- Support to update and monitor the country FAQ page which aligns to local market needs/customization.
- Perform CS frontline tasks as needed.
- At least one year working experience in AI chatbot or related fields.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills & analytical and influencing results. Experience on project management is preferred.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Familiar with Excel and Google Suites products, specifically Google Sheet and Slides.
- Goal-oriented - You will do what it takes to achieve the critical metrics in providing a high quality of customer experience towards our customers.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Smarter Way