Solution Architect / Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job location: remote - USA
Cognigy is a global leader in omnichannel Customer Service Automation. Intelligent voice and chatbots powered by its Conversational AI platform help businesses improve service quality, reduce operational costs, and support teams across the enterprise.
Cognigy’s award-winning AI understands user intents precisely and enables natural dialogs in over 100 languages. Easily scalable and pluggable, its low-code platform automates business processes through integrations into backend systems, operates as SaaS and on-premise, and is GDPR compliant.
Cognigy’s worldwide client portfolio includes BioNTech, Bosch, Daimler and Lufthansa. Learn more at cognigy.com.
Solution Architect / Consultant (m/f/d)
Looking for a new challenge on the cutting-edge of technology? Interested in chatbots, voice devices and automation? Come join us!
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Consulting team of product experts who work with our clients and partners to build innovative Conversational AI implementations.
You will be the go-to person for deep technical questions about our conversational AI platform and will be involved with the project from start to finish. This means that you are involved with the requirements gathering as well as actual development and you have a talent for translating customer demands to concrete technical solutions.
You will be working with Cognigy.AI integration partners like Deloitte, Accenture or Codecentric in larger implementation projects.
Ideally, you have had some years of experience in enterprise software with systems like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and ServiceNow or contact center applications like Genesys, Avaya or NICE inContact.
Still interested? Great!
- You have at least several years of professional experience in a similar working environment
- You are a team player and love to talk to customers and partners
- You are hands-on with technologies like Node.JS
- You are able to find solutions to the most complex technical requirements and love implementing them
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and capable of structuring your work in order to deliver
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and remote working option
- You can expect a very exciting and enormously varied field of activity with many creative possibilities and independent work
- We are a tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We believe that all employees should benefit from the company’s success and therefore offer an attractive virtual stock options plan
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchies and the possibility to shape the organization
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cognigy.AI: Enterprise Conversational AI Technology for customer & employee support process automation.