This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Company
ManyChat is a global chatbot marketing automation platform, backed by leading investors and recently named one as one of "America's Best Start-Up Employers 200" by Forbes. We are helping more than 1 million businesses across 190 countries engage and support billions of their customers in real-time and at scale. Our goal is to disrupt the $45B email marketing industry by bringing the convenience of messenger products from our personal lives into business-to-customer communication.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented writer to join the fast-growing Content Team at ManyChat. As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing and publishing articles that tell the ManyChat story, drive organic growth, educate customers, and retain current users. The ideal candidate is someone who loves wordsmithing as much as creating content.
This position will report to the Director of Content Marketing and can be remote in AZ, CA, TX or WA.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write and publish search-optimized content for ManyChat.com and other web properties
- Interview subject matter experts, conduct research to develop relevant and useful content
- Comfortable editing when needed
- Support other Content Team needs
- Be an active partner in customer journey roadmap conversations proactively pitching story suggestions
- Become familiar with the ManyChat’s voice, tone and story to create content that aligns with our brand and message
- Partner with Product Marketing
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of writing, editing and publishing experience
- Proficient in Google docs, Microsoft Word, WordPress
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, MarketMuse
- Understands SEO best practices and how to implement them with attention to brand writing guidelines
- Familiar with AP-style writing
- Creative thinker with the ability to write engaging content that educates users while adhering to brand guidelines, tone, and style
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive content projects from start to finish
- Highly-skilled, creative storyteller with experience targeting a diverse, B2B audience
- Deep understanding of marketing and customer journey
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when collaborating with teams
- Strong interpersonal skills--a team player with a positive, collaborative spirit, as well as a good problem solver and an innovative thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Nice to have - experience with chatbots, SMS, eCommerce, marketing automation and martech
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – Core plan premiums are 100% paid for employees
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Flexible work schedule with flexible time off and paid holidays
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement
- Team building events and more
ManyChat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.