Strategic Client Partner - Remote US
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Establish and drive a new business pipeline that will see focused growth predominantly from existing clients and entering into new markets and lines of business.
- Responsible and accountable for managing the customer P&L's (within LivePerson) ensuring it consistently meets/exceeds LivePerson revenue and EBIT objectives. This includes driving continuous improvement efforts to ensure LivePerson is supporting the customers in the most efficient and cost-effective manner while ensuring contractual commitments and SLA’s are met.
- Manage and cultivate customer relationships at all levels that strengthen, broaden and deepen LivePerson reach and coverage as measured by increased profit, client satisfaction, and recognition from customers that LivePerson is a trusted strategic partner.
- Lead weekly business and strategy updates with his/her manager and team
- Maintain subject matter expertise on LivePerson technology, all supporting services, and best practices and communicate all offerings and product enhancements to customers
- Participate in strategic cross-functional innovation projects and operating plans to drive innovation, growth, and operational excellence across LivePerson and with the customers.
- Advocate industry and customer needs, feature requests, and goals within the LivePerson organization to support and enable the prioritization and timely investment in innovation that keeps Liveperson ahead of the market
- Own, manage and drive customer contracts, amendments, and contract renewals
- Help establish monitor, report, and analyze customer volumes, forecasts, and order conversion
- Own all customer communication, new solution awareness, solution adoption, and best practice expertise
- Become an expert on the customer’s industry and business to ensure we are bringing to our customers the best solutions and programs
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
Your qualifications are:
- Proven account executive and management experience, preferably in the SaaS, management consulting, software, or technology environment
- Significant experience working with C-level Client executives regularly
- Excellent client relationship, team leadership, and delivery skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- Excellent business data analysis and modeling expertise
- Excellent computer, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator with a proven track record of driving change with clients
- Strong analytical, assessment, and problem-solving skills
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.