Conversational AI Senior Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Conversational AI Senior Architect to join our AI & Analytics Team.
About AI and Analytics
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
For more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ai
We are looking for a Conversational AI Senior Architect that will help us create scalable conversational AI architecture, and who understands what the possibilities and the bottlenecks of providing a conversational AI solution are. A senior architect should also show some business acumen to understand and articulate the business benefits of the solution and keep those in mind while designing the architecture.
Our ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience with Conversational AI as a lead developer or architect.
- Strong thought leadership on the future of CAI and the application within old-economy-companies
- Ability to design and advise on complex Conversational architectures with extreme backend integrations
- Mother bot / concierge bot / orchestration bot architecture,
- Deep understanding of the cloud services of the big 3 cloud providers. (AWS expertise is pre)
- Node.js – Expert
- Java/Groovy - Fundamentals
- REST API expert
- Experience in Transformation Management, supporting organizations in their journey going through fundamental changes
- Knowledge of NLP, Python, AWS technologies, RASA, MS luis, Dialogflow and or Teneo
- Technology savvy, having a clear picture of where and how information technology can be used to run businesses better and different
- Fluent Dutch, or French, or Czech
- What you can expect
- Become part of a ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Willingness to travel frequently to Brussels (weekly base)
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.