Conversational AI Content Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Global People Operations team aims to create and deliver a seamless, positive and efficient experience across the employee lifecycle. Within People Ops is the HR Tech team, which focuses primarily on facilitating optimal solutions across the internal information ecosystem. HR Tech is a multidisciplinary team of experts spanning content strategy, enterprise content management, system & solution design, enterprise architecture, and data & analytics. This team partners most closely with Engineering, product managers, UX researchers, and strategic teams that represent various operational processes and programs across the HR business.
To round out the team and realize the vision of a more innovative and integrated employee support experience, we’re looking for an expert in the domain of conversational AI, especially as it pertains to compassionate customer support, workflow integration opportunities, and scalable self-service. If you’re interested in playing a fundamental role in building Facebook’s conversational employee support platform from the ground up, then this is the role for you!Conversational AI Content Strategist Responsibilities
- Research and share industry best practices and cutting edge approaches to elevating conversational AI beyond traditional “HR” practices
- Analyze transcripts of user interactions and document their personas and language to create appropriate conversational flow and interaction models
- Create and refine thorough, accurate flow diagrams and other related documentation to communicate the behavior of a complete conversational system
- Understand how data from API calls, databases, and other technologies fit into design, and collaborate with developers on implementing solutions
- Contribute to requirements gathering, user stories, estimates, and roadmapping
- Define conversational AI principles for consistent design and delivery of solutions
- Design end-to-end conversational interactions via chat, etc., including what can go wrong, happy path, drop-off scenarios and how to mitigate them
- When needed, design and lead different types of testing (A/B, focus groups, usability testing, QA), synthesize results, and iterate based on results to ensure customer-centric and highly usable products
- Educate colleagues and stakeholders so the entire team understands key tenets of conversation designs
- Contribute to the development of proof of concepts and/or pilots while working with cross functional partners
- 5+ years of editing experience, with some in conversational UI, AI, chat or IVR
- A portfolio with content-first design examples that represent how content drives the end-to-end user experience
- Experience of applying strategy, user-centered approaches and insights to your work
- Experience creating and evolving concepts in a collaborative environment through team and stakeholder reviews, can bring new ideas to the table
- Experience delivering detailed copy decks, including edge cases, versioning and metadata
- Flawless grammar and syntax, experience to embody the brand tone
- A knowledge of design principles, standards and UX best practices
- Experience thinking beyond individual design and project requirements to see the bigger picture-how your work ties into the larger ecosystem and platform strategy
- Experience collaborating and building rapport with design, product and tech partners in an environment
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $109,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.