This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Company
ManyChat is a global chatbot marketing automation platform, backed by leading investors and recently named as one of "America's Best Start-Up Employers 200" by Forbes. We are helping more than 1 million businesses across 190 countries engage and support billions of their customers in real-time and at scale. Our goal is to disrupt the $45B email marketing industry by bringing the convenience of messenger products from our personal lives into business-to-customer communication.
About the Role
ManyChat is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and results-oriented Recruiter to help grow our Marketing team in the US. You will be responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle, providing an exceptional experience to candidates, hiring managers and interview teams. A successful candidate will be highly organized with both their time and in mastering our Applicant Tracking System.
This will be a 40 hour per week, 3-month contract role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for Marketing and Product Marketing roles, both mid and senior levels
- Partner closely with hiring managers to create job descriptions and prioritize hiring needs, proactively providing them with status updates along the way
- Generate a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for multiple positions simultaneously
- Conduct phone screens to assess skills and gauge culture fit
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling all interviews
- Own, utilize and keep the Applicant Tracking System up to date - Greenhouse
- Update and provide weekly dashboard to leadership team
Required Skills and Experience
- Self-starter and highly organized - ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong communication, negotiation and project management skills
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven ability to source and place qualified candidates for technical and non-technical marketing and product marketing roles
- Strong analytical skills in reporting/metrics tracking
- Proficient with Google Applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s Degree
ManyChat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.