Head of Customer Success (f/m/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We at Parloa believe in the revolution of how businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. Ever since our company was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, Parloa has become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution in this sector for enabling every company in the world to have better conversations with their customers. We pursue this vision with the highest standards of technical engineering and combine it with innovative leadership and a strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
As a Head of Customer Success at Parloa you will have a crucial role in our phase of hypergrowth, taking full ownership for scaling and organising the Customer Success department and driving forward our success story. You will have the opportunity to have a real impact on the way our team collaborates and achieves common goals, consult important clients and proudly share your knowledge with all team-members and cultivate a culture of ownership, mastery, and purpose.
In this role you will:
- Organize the team structure, lead and inspire our Customer Success team.
- Drive decision-making with a focus on value in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
- Scale the Customer Success team by actively participating in the recruitment process and practising best hiring practices and attracting best talent.
- Take full ownership for implementation of work processes and strategies to maximize the team performance, always with an eye on OKRs and KPIs as well.
- Foster and support a positive atmosphere, a constructive dialogue, and an efficient collaboration in the team as a servant leader and a great communicator.
- Build a team culture that is collaborative, inclusive, and respectful. Encourage, empower, and celebrate.
- Strive to provide customer value together with the whole team. You don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
- At least 10 years of professional experience Customer Success, (technical) consulting and/or IT development, ideally in a top tier consulting company and/or agency.
- 5+ years of experience leading Customer Success, Agency or Consulting teams.
- Experience in developing and implementing work processes and strategies.
- Strong project management skills with passion for meeting milestones and stakeholder communication.
- Urge to work hands-on, take ownership and readiness to jump in the client meetings as well as other urgent tasks together with your team-members.
- Combination of strong analytical skills, deep technical understanding, and a creative experimental mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both German and English.
- Strong interest in customer communication of brands and companies, digital voice assistants and other innovations, chatbots, (Conversational) AI; practical experience with AI projects is a plus.
- ‘Own it’ mentality – You are able to take ownership of a task from inception to completion.
- Opportunity to build the Customer Success team and scale your career at the intersection between sales, consulting and product in a dynamic and growing startup on its journey to become the international leader in SaaS platforms for Conversational AI.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture and set new industry standards in customer communication.
- Competitive salary + attractive stock options.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to take additional vacation days.
- A great company culture with regular team breakfasts, BBQs on the balcony, games night or other social activities (after the pandemic).
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The enterprise solution for building automated dialogs.